One Trip, One Discovery



   One of the trip I will always remember was our road trip to Cagbalete Island. Before we even reached the island, the trip was already so much fun. We spent hours on the road going to the port, talking, laughing, listening to music, and enjoying each other’s company. Even though the travel was tiring, we did not mind because we were having fun together. At that moment, I realized how much I enjoy traveling when I am surrounded by people who make simple moments special.


When we finally arrived at the port, we prepared our things and rode a boat going to Cagbalete Island. The boat ride was another exciting part of the trip. We could see the blue water, feel the fresh air, and enjoy the view around us. As we got closer to the island, I became more excited to see what was waiting for us.


When we arrived, we started preparing our campsite. We built our tents, arranged our things, and helped each other set everything up. It was not easy at first because we struggled a little while putting up the tents, but instead of getting frustrated, we laughed and helped one another. That experience made me realize that I actually enjoy doing things outside my comfort zone, especially when I have people to share the experience with.


After setting up, we explored the beach, took pictures, played around, and enjoyed the beautiful surroundings. At night, we stayed at our campsite and spent time together. There was nothing too fancy about our trip, but I felt happy and free. I realized that I do not need expensive places or complicated plans to have a good time. Sometimes, a simple adventure is already enough.


This trip made me discover something about myself. I realized that I value experiences and the people, I share them with more than the destination itself. I also discovered that I am more adventurous than I thought. I was willing to try camping, travel by boat, and experience something different from my usual routine.


Looking back, Cagbalete Island was more than just a beach trip for me. It taught me to appreciate simple moments, enjoy new experiences, and make memories with the people around me. It may have only been a short trip, but it showed me a side of myself that I had not noticed before.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aly’s Perspective